Is this forum still active?

There is a lot more to life than just sex

Is this forum still active?

Postby Folcwigga » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:53 pm

I'm kinda bummed by how little action these forums seem to get. I found some older stuff of Bravo's on youtube, and really liked the intro of the website here, but the forum seems like a ghost town compared to the action it was getting a year or two ago. Has everyone moved to a different site, or has the PUA scene collapsed in the last few years while i was in a relationship?

:(
Folcwigga

Re: Is this forum still active?

Postby DJNinja » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:42 pm

A lot of guys have moved over to a Facebook group that gets a little more traffic. Seems like PUA forums in general have died, not just this one. With the bad press last year of Julian and RSD, a lot of guys have been distancing themselves from the PUA thing and focused more on developing a more well-rounded guy.

Also, it's hard to sustain a community when guys aren't really active. A lot of guys will sign up, then either don't do the work, or achieve what they needed to achieve out of this, then bow out. I'll admit that I'm guilty of this, but it's also a challenge when you post advice on someone's thread and never hear back from them ever again.

Message Stephen for access to the facebook group, if you haven't done so already, and hope to see you active there :)
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Location: The land of sunshine, great weather, babes, bikinis, and all things awesome

Postby Folcwigga » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:17 pm

DJNinja wrote:Seems like PUA forums in general have died, not just this one. With the bad press last year of Julian and RSD, a lot of guys have been distancing themselves from the PUA thing and focused more on developing a more well-rounded guy.

I've been out of the loop for a long time. Maybe 5 or 6 years ago i was getting into PUA a bit and listening to some of David DeAngelo's stuff and he was already talking about developing yourself into a well rounded man back then! But before i did much more than scratch the surface i met a girl and got into a relationship, which unfortunately ended not too long ago. I decided to give it a proper shot this time and it sounds like it's imploded in between... I know nothing of what happened in between. What happened with Julian and who is RSD? If it aint too much trouble, just a quick rundown on what's happened?

Message Stephen for access to the facebook group, if you haven't done so already, and hope to see you active there :)

Facebook is not really my thing, but i'll give it a go. :)
Folcwigga

Postby Folcwigga » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:20 pm

A small problem has become apparent, in that i can't actually message anyone yet. :P
Folcwigga

Postby Stephen » Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:01 pm

unfortunately, most forums seemed to have died off...

message me on FB

https://www.facebook.C O M /SGrosch

we have a group like DJ said

-and "What happened with Julian and who is RSD? If it aint too much trouble, just a quick rundown on what's happened?"

no clue, why not ask RSD guys?
Respectfully,
Bravo

"Eighty percent of success is showing up" James Allen

When in doubt just think...
WWBD™ = What Would Bravo Do
Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby Folcwigga » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:32 am

Stephen wrote:unfortunately, most forums seemed to have died off...

message me on FB

Will do.

-and "What happened with Julian and who is RSD? If it aint too much trouble, just a quick rundown on what's happened?"

I have no idea who they are or how to contact them, i was more trying to get a handle on what DJ was trying to tell me.
Folcwigga

Postby Stephen » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:43 pm

Folcwigga wrote:
Stephen wrote:unfortunately, most forums seemed to have died off...

message me on FB

Will do.

I have no idea who they are or how to contact them, i was more trying to get a handle on what DJ was trying to tell me.

damn I missed that in his post
I am sorry, I thought you were just asking about RSD drama

Julian = international shit storm, RSD got booted out of countries, and he went on Dateline or 60 mins or one of those shows and apologized

group is here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/668549903325054/

and also PMed you back on FB other day already
Respectfully,
Bravo

"Eighty percent of success is showing up" James Allen

When in doubt just think...
WWBD™ = What Would Bravo Do
Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Return to Life