The Age Question

Questions, suggestions, announcements, or having trouble with the site? More than likely the answer is in here.

Re: The Age Question

Postby BamBamToddler » Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:22 am

Stephen wrote:What about locations?

Conversation topics?

Etc

I suppose if she is at a bar or an R rated movie without a parent, that would help, but I don't like bars very much, and I most often meet women at stores, the gym, or the street. I suppose I could ask where she works and see if she has a grown up job or works fast food (except the cashier at my home town Little Caesar's is sexy as hell), or if she is a student. I don't need her to be my age. In fact I usually like women who are a bit younger. I just don't want her to have a curfew imposed by anyone other than herself or
a fake ID to buy booze.

If I haven't said it, thanks for your time so far. I know this is your job. I appreciate it.
BamBamToddler
White Belt
White Belt

Postby BamBamToddler » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:50 pm

Any other advice? If not, thanks anyway. I suppose I will stumble along.
BamBamToddler
White Belt
White Belt

Postby DJNinja » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:37 pm

BamBamToddler wrote:I suppose I could ask where she works and see if she has a grown up job or works fast food (except the cashier at my home town Little Caesar's is sexy as hell), or if she is a student.

The student question is a good one; I usually ask what her major is. This will tell you not just what she's studying (and giving you something to talk about), but also if she's in college, post grad, or whatever level of education she's currently at
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Location: The land of sunshine, great weather, babes, bikinis, and all things awesome

Postby BamBamToddler » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:15 am

Thanks, DJNinja. I appreciate the response and the ideas. I wish there was a quick way to get to her age that didn't sound like I was trying to make "friendly conversation." Not that there is anything wrong with friendly conversation. I just worry that asking a girl's major is something that every guy that she meets asks her. When I was in college and shitty at talking to women, that was one of the first things I'd ask a girl I just met. Logically it makes sense though.
BamBamToddler
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Noa » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:34 am

BamBamToddler wrote:Thanks, DJNinja. I appreciate the response and the ideas. I wish there was a quick way to get to her age that didn't sound like I was trying to make "friendly conversation." Not that there is anything wrong with friendly conversation. I just worry that asking a girl's major is something that every guy that she meets asks her. When I was in college and shitty at talking to women, that was one of the first things I'd ask a girl I just met. Logically it makes sense though.

If you're afraid of "friendly" conversation, then make a statement of intent. That will eliminate any "beating around the Bush" aspect and make it known to her what you're looking for. Trust me, you're worrying for nothing.

What you should do, is, take the advice given, TRY IT OUT, and then report back and tell us how it goes. A field report can help us, help you, even further.

Do you have a routine stack? If not, make one, it will help. Think of it like training wheels.
Noa
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Postby BamBamToddler » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:18 am

Noa wrote:
BamBamToddler wrote:Thanks, DJNinja. I appreciate the response and the ideas. I wish there was a quick way to get to her age that didn't sound like I was trying to make "friendly conversation." Not that there is anything wrong with friendly conversation. I just worry that asking a girl's major is something that every guy that she meets asks her. When I was in college and shitty at talking to women, that was one of the first things I'd ask a girl I just met. Logically it makes sense though.

If you're afraid of "friendly" conversation, then make a statement of intent. That will eliminate any "beating around the Bush" aspect and make it known to her what you're looking for. Trust me, you're worrying for nothing.

What you should do, is, take the advice given, TRY IT OUT, and then report back and tell us how it goes. A field report can help us, help you, even further.

Do you have a routine stack? If not, make one, it will help. Think of it like training wheels.

Thanks Noa. To be honest, I am a little bit of a novice when it comes to the PUA lingo. I did a search on the forum for "Routine Stack." But I'm still not quite sure what that is. Do you have a link where I could learn more about what a routine stack is? I don't consider myself a PUA. I just talk. I put myself out there, and sometimes they bite. Mostly I just talk, tease them, accuse them of being overly flirty with me, then tell them they are going to take me to sushi. That's my whole game in a sentence.
BamBamToddler
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Noa » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:59 pm

Basically a routine stack is when you have a prepared set of conversational topics that you can always refer to.

For example:

You walk to a girl and talk to her

You get her name

You spin her around and check her ass out

You transition into a story that makes you look good

You find out about her by asking exciting questions

You go for her number and set up a date

Comedians, salesmen, magicians, they all have prepared conversations and jokes that can always refer to. It's helpful if you're one of those that runs out of things to say.

The sequence, simplified, is:

Open (talking to girls)

Transition from the opener (could be hello, hi, etc.) into about them.

When they finish you talk about yourself (dhv = demonstrate higher value)

Then you get her number (closing. Like sales people say "always be closing.")

There's a topic in the approaching and attracting section of the forum. It's sticky'd at the top. I would link it, but I'm on my phone right now.
Noa
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Postby BamBamToddler » Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:07 pm

Noa wrote:Basically a routine stack is when you have a prepared set of conversational topics that you can always refer to.

For example:

You walk to a girl and talk to her

You get her name

You spin her around and check her ass out

You transition into a story that makes you look good

You find out about her by asking exciting questions

You go for her number and set up a date

Comedians, salesmen, magicians, they all have prepared conversations and jokes that can always refer to. It's helpful if you're one of those that runs out of things to say.

The sequence, simplified, is:

Open (talking to girls)

Transition from the opener (could be hello, hi, etc.) into about them.

When they finish you talk about yourself (dhv = demonstrate higher value)

Then you get her number (closing. Like sales people say "always be closing.")

There's a topic in the approaching and attracting section of the forum. It's sticky'd at the top. I would link it, but I'm on my phone right now.

Thank you, Noa. That's helpful. If I go by this "stack" I can see how I could work in an age question somewhere, or a question about whether or not she is a student or if she is old enough to go to R rated movies. Thank you for the ideas.
BamBamToddler
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Noa » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:36 pm

No follow up? Haven't seen a field report from you yet. How have you applied the advice given so far?
Noa
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Previous

Return to Forum Support