Team England

Find someone to help you in your area

Re: Team England

Postby Folcwigga » Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:49 pm

So, no new meet ups since August of 16?
Folcwigga

Postby Moiser » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:32 pm

We still get together when we can, but there hasn't been a big meet since August 16.
Project X2 Alumni
As long as I live, I swear I'll see this through.
Moiser
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby Folcwigga » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:11 pm

That sucks. As someone new getting into this i was hoping there might be a scene or some people to actually meet. But from this and another thread, it seems PUA is dying off.
Folcwigga

Postby Moiser » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:31 pm

If you keep looking I'm pretty sure you'll find what you're looking for and I'll keep you in mind the next time we plan something.

Where are you in the UK?

There's a ton on information on this forum, it's definitely worth spending sometime going through it.

Have you started making cold approaches yet?
Project X2 Alumni
Moiser
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby Folcwigga » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:50 am

Yeh that would be great if you could.

I'm in London, and no not really, i've decided i want to change a few things about myself and the theory was to actually get contacting people to force myself to really do things rather than just fall into the trap of learning all the theory but delaying trying it out for real (a bad habit of mine). I went through the levels mentioned in the newbie guide, and i'm pretty sure i'm a GPUA-1.
Folcwigga

Postby Moiser » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:31 pm

Will do.

You definitely need to be building up to making cold approaches. Get a little bit of theory down and go from there, you'll improve much fast by doing than by reading.

Have you thought about any online game stuff? Tinder, Bumble or POF?

Saying that, if you're in London I'd imagine the Saturday Sarge's are still going on, a couple of our guys have been on separate occasions... It's hit and miss but it might assist you getting started.
Project X2 Alumni
Moiser
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby Folcwigga » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:33 am

Well if you or anyone reading this knows about a sarging session i'd be happy to give it a go. :)

My online game is probably pretty average. I slept with a new girl on Friday that i met on Tinder, but that was the first in a while, and my success levels of getting girls out, or of taking them home if they do come out, is not brilliant. Never tried bumble or POF.

Any advice for materials or learning for cold approaches? I read some David DeAngelo back in the day and liked it, but never really used it.
Folcwigga

Previous

Return to Local support