Bravo changed my life in more ways than one

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Bravo changed my life in more ways than one

Postby rockstar » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:40 pm

This post is not about a certain coaching experience, but how meeting Bravo has changed my life. About ten years ago, I had a girl break up with me, and it crushed me, beyond words. I thought I wasnt worthy of any girl. When I did get laid, it was usually somebody I wasnt attracted too, and I would stay in the relationship way too long.

In 2011, I had my first coaching call with Bravo. I could tell from his first words, that he knew what he was talking about. This guy believed in me so much, it made me start believing in myself. At first, going out and approaching was very painful, but I was making progress. At the beginning of 2012, I got the opportunity to be involved in the second Project X. I got to see first hand what was possible, if you work at this stuff. He showed me, some tough love, and it changed my life. I starting getting better after Project X. Starting getting numbers, dates, kiss closes, and some lays.

I eventually got to the point, where my inner game was on point. I now, believe I'm worthy of any chick I approach. And, its her job to qualify herself to me, Im the hot chick now ;). Sure, I still have moments of AA, insecurity, but they are very few nowadays. Bravo is somebody I call a friend now. We text, and I consider him one of my closest friends. Just to show you what kind of guy he is, when my mom was sick, he text me to see how she was doing. What kind of PUA does that. So, eventually I just recently got a girlfriend. But, the game doesnt stop here, I will still be social, wherever I go, because these are skills that will help me life, no matter what.

I cant thank, Bravo enough what has done for me. The guy is amazing. Think about it, he has done things, my parents wouldnt do. He told me I was worthy of hot chicks. The social skills, he taught me, has helped me in my job, with my family, in everyday situations. There are few things in life that are life changing experience. Meeting Bravo, has changed my life. If you want to get this life handled, contact Bravo. Dont go to another PUA, theres only one, that can really changed your life. Why would you want to be coached by a minor league coach, when you got the Major League coach, right here. Thanks, buddy.
rockstar
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Re: Bravo changed my life in more ways than one

Postby Moiser » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:02 am

Fuck yeah!
Project X2 Alumni
As long as I live, I swear I'll see this through.
Moiser
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby DJNinja » Thu Apr 17, 2014 12:31 am

Very happy for you!

Definitely nice to see all of your hard work pay off, and I agree with you: Bravo is the real deal!
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Location: The land of sunshine, great weather, babes, bikinis, and all things awesome

Postby Ice » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:43 am

awesome rockstar - happy for you man.
Ice
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby thelocal » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:16 pm

This is awesome
thelocal
White Belt
White Belt