Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

A thank you.

Postby Bachelor » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:51 pm

This is a email that I wrote to Bravo to say thank you, and putting it up here

"Hey man,

Just wanted to say thank you and to let you know that you really changed my life. I went from being hopeless with women and desperately unhappy to a guy who goes on more dates than any of his other single friends. I am doing things I would never of believed. Since I did my one on one with you I have;

Had a girl text me a video of her finger herself, I hadn't even met her
Kissed a girl while she was working
Pulled a yummy mummy just because I could
Had girls ask permission to give me head and then say thank you after
Had phone sex with girls BEFORE I went on dates with them
Been on more dates in the last six months than the previous....I don't know exactly but a decent guess is five years
Gotten girls out of my life because I won't reward their bad behaviour anymore, this is just off the top of my head.

I have had two dates this week, one of which was with a smoking hot lawyer who I had already had phone sex with her before meeting her and she told me that even though she had been on dates with some guys who were beautiful, I was the sexiest man who she had ever met. The other date was close to a SNL which is amazing because the start was not great. In the old days I would have panicked and fucked it completely but instead I knew something was wrong so I calibrated, turned it around and was kissing her just a couple of minutes after we had been sitting there with nothing to say to each other. Un-fucking-believable. Proof that this thing of our's works. Hell last week I approached a totally fittie in the supermarket, transitioned, DHV'd, SOI and was kicking myself for not getting her number! A year ago I wouldn't of had a clue and would have been too scared.

Before I met you I could was literally hopeless when it came to texting or calling girls. Now people, who used to take the piss out of me, come to me for my advice! To top it off, if I am honest I know that I am not putting in as much work as I could so it is can only get better. So thank you, if you are not proud of yourself you fucking should be.

Thank you,

Respectfully yours,

Bach"

P.s I went to a sarging event in London today, the "coaches" were good, no AA, approached loads of girls and helped me get in state but they simply didn't know as much as Bravo. They asked me if I wanted to do a one on one and I absolutely didn't, nice guys, who I liked and who are great at approaching chicks but Bravo is Premier League, they were not. If you want coaching, don't waste your money, spend it on Bravo.
Bachelor
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: A thank you.

Postby Ice » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:48 pm

Good stuff Bachelor - I'm glad you took the time to write this. Thanks for posting!
Ice
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached