Coaching calls with Bravo

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Coaching calls with Bravo

Postby Stiegl » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:05 pm

Before I started coaching calls with Bravo, I was never a social guy. I had trouble making friends, and quite honestly had trouble making small talk most of the time. I was unable to keep a conversation going for more than a couple of minutes with most people, so I realized I probably needed to work with someone who understood game and social skills, rather than keep trying to figure it out on my own.

I found the Bravohood by accident when I was looking around for personal coaching. The information on the forum seemed pretty solid, so I thought I would give Bravo a shot. Within the first coaching call, I realized that he knows what he’s talking about. Bravo gives you information about your questions and sticking points, but his view is that he won’t just give you an answer to the question, he will give you an understanding of the whole topic so that you can improvise in field.

On every call, we discussed the notable things that happened since the last coaching call. He was able to point out what I did wrong, and the paths I could have gone down to make it work. On top of that, he talked about the topic in general to give me an overall understanding, plus some examples of common things that happen to guys and how to handle it. He also gave me examples of funny lines and interesting stories that really served as great templates to get me thinking and create my own interesting material. When something wasn’t working for me, like not being able to do a certain indirect opener because I’m too low energy, he switched me over to a social opener that needs less energy, and I’m having success with it.

After only a handful of coaching calls, I was starting to meet some fairly attractive women at the bar. After a few more, I was actually getting numbers from some VERY attractive women. I was amazed at how fast the progress was, but looking back it’s because Bravo walked me through every issue: giving value in the opener, critiquing my DHV material, examples of how to build a connection with the types of girls I’m meeting, dealing with various calibration issues, etc. I really liked the fact that he didn’t give me general routines to run and hope I gain calibration while I’m doing them. Rather, he gave me a thorough understanding so that I can apply game principles to my strengths, my experiences, my style and what I’m comfortable with. This made my game very natural and congruent, and I really appreciated not having any of those massively awkward moments you sometimes read about.

Eventually, I reached a point where I was able to get numbers from attractive women on a regular basis, but they weren’t turning into Day 2’s. I realized that it was something to do with my sub-communication, so I decided to do a 1-on-1 with Bravo, but that’s something I’ll review in another post.

Nevertheless, I was amazed that with just a handful of phone calls and a few short months, I was able to completely turn my social skills around. Im now able to make friends, have interesting conversations with random people, and meet attractive women.

To me, that’s proof that Bravo is an awesome guy who knows what he is talking about, and I can 100% recommend coaching calls to anyone that wants to improve quickly!!
Stiegl
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: Coaching calls with Bravo

Postby James Bond » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:00 pm

That's awesome man! Cool too see your progress in such a short time.
Who dares wins.
James Bond
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Thiga » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:57 pm

Thats a good read buddy. Its great to see someone turning into a new person.

You ve spent some money so its obviously your committed now. Thats important.

You should think about PX next.
Thiga
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Postby Maestro » Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:40 pm

Awesome man.

And agree with Thiga. PX is a life changer.
-Maestro
Project X Alumni
‎"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." -Alfred Lord Tennyson
Maestro
Brown Belt X
Brown Belt X

Postby Stiegl » Thu May 01, 2014 11:17 pm

Yeah, I've been giving it some thought already, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it when the next one comes up. I've heard/read so many good things about it.

I'm definitely committed to this. I may not post that often because I've been working through some basic (non-game) issues, but I think you guys will be seeing more of me on the forum as I work through this stuff and spend more and more time infield. :D
Stiegl
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Thiga » Sat May 03, 2014 12:05 pm

Thats awesome man!!

It doesnt matter how basic your questions are, as long as you are improving The people here will try to help and give advice.

Every issue can be called game related. What you are working through is affecting your confidence and how you interact with people, thats all game related. Game isnt just saying words and the pussy dam opens up.

So while you might not be out sarging and whatever if you are improving yourself thats game!!

Looking forward to seeing you improve and rocking some LR's !!
Thiga
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Postby Monteray » Thu May 08, 2014 10:57 pm

good stuff brother! awesome that you have improved so much

definately agree with Thiga, apply for PX, imagine how much further you could go.
Monteray
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached