PX5

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

PX5

Postby Thiga » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:19 pm

I joined the Bravohood because of this very thread maybe 3 or 4 years ago. I had reasonable success with women prior to this but new I was not pushing myself and being a lazy fuck.

Eventually I bought Bravo's online game and despite shitty pics I would have 3 or 4 chicks on the go at any given time. Then things would die down for a while and I would hit it hard again.

Bought some phone coaching, Bravo blew me away with some of the stuff but I still wasnt putting it into action. I wouldnt get rejected if I didnt go out and approach after all. Besides online game was killing it amirite!!!!

No I am not.

It was a crutch and an excuse. Deep down I knew that and I applied for PX5. I knew if I wanted more I needed a drastic change.

I arrive in Arizona thursday afternoon and get checked in and settled. I go downstairs and see Bravo and 4 other coaches sitting on some sofas. I walk over and there is immediatte friendship. Introductions all around. It was very surreal meeting these guys in person after reading so much from them on the forum.

The other students arrive and we get aquainted and talk about what to expect. NOTHING we expected could have prepared us for what we really learned. Almost a week later my head is still spinning.

Friday kicks off at 10 am, we walk into a boardroom, all coaches are there seated. 5 students and 7 coaches...... The kind of personal attention we will soon recieve in field cannot be described. All day Bravo teaches, we ate lunch while he taught.

I love in and out burger

I wont talk about what we went over, but by the time we went out for dinner I was blown away. 12 of us go to this restaurant and Bay starts talking to me about anal and outlandish shit as the waitress comes over, he doesnt give a fuck and soon she is invloved in the talk to. He is just showing us that if you own it, you can talk about anything.

Coaches push us to open, and I think I opened 10-15 groups on Friday. Each time they say what we did right and or wrong, what to fix, and as the night goes on its easier and more fun. Back to hotel after about 3 hours for another hour or so of debriefing.

Sleep does not come easy.

Saturday:

Each of the coaches has their own presentation as well as a special guest. Bay does his and I cannot put into words the profound shit that happened. Maestro does his and kills it as well.

Special guest comes in and blows our fucking minds completely. It was a shock and awe compaign to say the least.

We finish up and have an hour or so before going out.
Start hitting the bars and Bay is demostrating his shit he talked about. He is so direct and making out with a chick within a minute that other guys are watching and clapping.

My nervousness is a fraction of the day before, start twirling and escalating very quickly. My boy is in a set and her friend is just there so I go over and start flirting, twirl her around, having more fun and getting outside my comfort zone then I ever did. Found out it was Bravos girlfriend.

Yes she is hot

Sunday was slower, only about 12 hours of training and fashion advice, Bay and Maestro demostrate day game and one student basically destroyed the whole mall. 2 days earlier he wouldnt have talked to any woman in there.

My conclusion:

Make fun of this stuff all you want, god knows we did. There is a lot of creepy fuckin dudes in this community. But Bravo and his teachers and even the students I was with are not them. They destroyed limiting beliefs, and expanded our minds to see what is really an option.

If anyone is on the fence about this, I implore you, join the forum and see what its about. It isnt just pick up. Its about being the most awesome human being you can be.

I found out if I want to get quality women who improve my life I have to be a quality man. Like attracts like.

Ask any questions you want and I will be more than happy to answer them the best I can.

This is a copy of a post I put on another forum, I will edit this with awesome quotes and maybe more detail for the members here tomorrow.
Thiga
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Re: PX5

Postby Thiga » Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Oh fuck I forgot to add this:

Friday to Sunday, food and hotel is covered by Bravo. Sunday night we go to this awesome Ramon place that is actually closed on Sunday. Bravo knows them so they opened just for use, served us a special meal not even available to the public and Saki imported from Okinawa. Made in the pitch black by guys in night vision googles. the first time its exposed to light is when you open it.

Sunday we go out and Maestro opens this black girl with his "once you go white..." they laugh their asses off and without thinking i go talk to her friend. Friday I was leaving sets way early, sunday we talked for about 40 minutes, got her number, grabbed her hair like you would if you were fucking her all in the first 5 minutes. There is so much awesomeness its going to be a while to remember it all

I should also add, after the meal and a few drinks, PX is over.

The guys are off the clock, but the special guest from saturday talks for another hour, and Bay, one of the coaches, is out by the bar teaching until we leave. All of the coaches will teach until noone is left to listen.

They actually care about each and every guy and thats not shit you will get at stylife or whatever forum where its about money and selling you dvd's.
Thiga
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Postby Thiga » Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:19 pm

Just remembered this:

This is how much fun and how little fucks Maestro and Bay give.

After dinner on Saturday, we break into groups before we go out. Maestro wants me to open this 6 set of 5 girls and 1 guy. We are literally 6 feet from their table. I pussy out but Archer goes in and opens direct, they blow him out but thats fine because 45 seconds later Bay goes in and opens them, tries to stand a girl up to check out her ass. At this point the lone cock of the group is redfaced embarressed and Bay ejects. Not to be outdone Maestro runs over to open them.

One girl is making the shoooooing motion while Maestro asks one girl to lick his ass, " you dont have to stick your tongue in , just go around the outside" he says. 3 opens in 3 minutes on the same set, cause if you cant fuck them you may as well fuck with them !!
Thiga
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Postby Rogue4Life » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Great report! Can't wait to hear from others.

The most important part of PX is taking what you learned in Arizona, and applying it to your local area. You've now gotten a TON of tools to improve your game and lifestyle. The journey just continues with your own motivation to start making a legend of yourself at home :D

Keep it up!

And don't go rushing into any LTRs ;)
Project X2 Alumni

"Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity."

My Favorite Sexting Lines
Rogue4Life
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby Moiser » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:43 pm

Rogue4Life wrote:Great report! Can't wait to hear from others.

The most important part of PX is taking what you learned in Arizona, and applying it to your local area. You've now gotten a TON of tools to improve your game and lifestyle. The journey just continues with your own motivation to start making a legend of yourself at home :D

Keep it up!

And don't go rushing into any LTRs ;)

Rogue's spot on the money here! Take the momentum and keep going! Well done man, you kicked ass!
Project X2 Alumni
As long as I live, I swear I'll see this through.
Moiser
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby SuperDave » Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Awesome to hear! I remember how much PX3 kicked ass and what I learned and have taken with me and still use. I have the skill set to destroy my town but I have gotten comfortable.

Just remember you will have your ups and your downs but just stick with it.
The Artist formerly known as Riddex.

Life is about having a story to tell. So get out there and live!

PX3 Graduate "Rock Out With Your Cock Out!!!"
SuperDave
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby thelocal » Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:31 pm

this is awesome stuff!
thelocal
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached