Alpha Male Classes with Bravo

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Alpha Male Classes with Bravo

Postby expedia » Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Last weekend I did another one on one with Bravo, but this time we were focusing more on inner game.

The weekend started with me arriving in Phoenix on Thursday and checking into my hotel and texting Bravo to see if he was available to catch up before our one on one started.

We had a bite to eat and discussed the game plan for the weekend.

Friday:
In the morning and we went for breakfast, in a hole in the wall, but soon realized it was the best Mexican food I have ever had.

Bravo went into teaching mode immediately and we had a heart to heart conversation that continued in the hotel for a period exceeding three hours.

His ability to speak bluntly with tough love, while giving advice on how to move forward with my issues.

For example, one of my biggest sticking points was being lazy and he taught me his techniques on how to prevent the temptation from even happening.

As a result primary goal is to achieve time management which will ultimately lead to personal and professional success.

Based on our discussions we came up with several solutions to achieve my goal:

1. Cut down all television because it doesn't add any growth
2. To use a reward system based on accomplished tasks - utilize to do lists
3. "Always be closing" -

That afternoon, we did survival training in the desert and one of the things he taught me was how to get water from a jumping cactus.

Our next stop was an old ghost town which had been used by cowboys for mining where we took some DHV pics.

For dinner, we went to a restaurant and we entered through the kitchen just like in the movie Good Fellas and the inside was setup like it was like from Mad men.

We end up having best steaks I have ever had. Bravo continued to teach through dinner covering many different topics.

After dinner, we went back to the hotel, talked a little more, and then Bravo left me with some homework assignments for the next day.

Saturday:

Since I enjoyed Los Taqitos so much the previous day, we returned for breakfast.

During breakfast we reviewed my homework and talked about the plan for the day.

We went back to the hotel to do knife training and self defense maneuvers.

Bravo taught me how to use all different types of knives, how to effectively take a knife from the threat and much more .

Next we went to the gun range where Bravo taught me to shoot a glock and an AR15.

At first, I was nervous firing the AR-15 and thought I was doing poorly but Bravo told me to look around at the other people’s targets.

To my surprise, I saw that I was better than many of the gun owners at the range. I was ecstatic! All because of how awesome of a teacher Bravo really is.

We then headed to Joe’s Barbeque where I experienced once again a fantastic meal. The pulled pork and the ribs were amazing.

While we were eating Bravo was teaching me how to use the experiences of my weekend in sets and polished them up.

With Bravo now officially off the clock, we returned to the hotel where I played Bravo some of my music (was shocked that he actually enjoyed my music) and continued to give advice on how to improve in some areas before we call it a night.

Sunday:

My flight back was at 1:15 so Bravo picked me up in the morning and we went to breakfast close to the hotel where he continued to teach. He continued to teach as we rode to the airport.

My weekend with Bravo was at a close. It was epic to say the least but now it is time for me to apply what I learned from Bravo to my life.
Founding Member
THE COMPANY

I will not lose, for even in defeat, there's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me. - Jay Z

This is my inception, I'm writing my dreams. - Common
I'm on the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is minimal.
expedia
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Re: Alpha Male Classes with Bravo

Postby Guilty Pleasure » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:20 pm

Good to see you back on here man. Alpha classes is DEFINITELY something I want to look into.

K.C.
"Fuck her right in the pussy!!"

-Fred-
Guilty Pleasure
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby Methos » Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:46 am

Sounds like an awesome weekend. Great DHV pictures are worth their weight in gold.
Methos
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby DJNinja » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:18 am

Just goes to show that these skills aren't simply about picking up chicks...it's about building an awesome, inspired life ;)
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Location: The land of sunshine, great weather, babes, bikinis, and all things awesome

Postby Belial815 » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:54 pm

Happy to hear you had a good time bud.

Stay motivated. I remember during our one on one Bravo told me not to make the trip a wasted effort and to keep on moving forward. Keeping that in mind fuels me and I hope it does the same for you.

-H
Belial815
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby expedia » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:22 pm

Yea GP, definetly look into it was fucking epic.

Mehtos, you are 1000% right about the dhv photos. I actually was getting messages from this smoking hot chick on Facebook about the photos. Which I have to put the FR up will do it tonight or tomorrow.

Dj, your right get chicks is only a SMALL % of what PU is about!

Beilal, it will fuel me and has.
Founding Member
THE COMPANY

I will not lose, for even in defeat, there's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me. - Jay Z

This is my inception, I'm writing my dreams. - Common
I'm on the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is minimal.
expedia
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby thelocal » Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:57 pm

Thats amazing!Bravo never fails to amaze

working off the clock..what other pua coach will do that?

great pics
thelocal
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached