Forum Rank

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Forum Rank

Postby Stephen » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:41 am

Instead of REP or user titles that only change by post count, I developed a ranking system that is clear, simple, and legit.

modelled it after BJJ belts

WHITE= new guy, afc, just starting out= you get a white belt after 10 posts and can then send PMs (good way to block spammers and guys who aren't in this for the long haul), everyone starts off with so no need to label guys with this

BLUE=they are starting to get it, going out in field, approaching, beginning to crush AA and writing FRs about number closes, dates and a few hook ups

PURPLE= they are seeing the matrix, they are picking up girls using game, writing LRs, and helping others where they can

BROWN= giving SOLID advice, getting laid on a consistent basis, helping newer guys out, someone you should pay attnetion too when they post, might ask to help assist teaching with me.

BLACK= I fully endorse them, highly recommend them, know they talk the talk and walk the walk, can effectively teach others and would be happy to have them co-instruct at bootcamps or seminars, and they can charge for their services.

GREY= An already LEGIT coach, someone I have met/friends with/endorse/ think is cool. They have a style all their own, and don't need to "level up" in The Bravohood. This instantly conveys they walk the walk.

Higher ranking guys can contact me and vouch for someone for a promotion- but I still need to speak with them about personally.

Impossible to get a BROWN without us hanging out!

Promotion is not based on post quantity. It is based on advice quality, skill level in the field, and also if they are men of honor.

If you want to discuss this further with me, post in here, or feel free to PM me.

Also-part of belt promotions is stepping up and having the balls to ask for it- shoot me a PM if you think you are ready

-As members of The Bravohood, we ALL must hold ourselves to a higher standard than other men, other forums, and other PUAs. If someone acts in a way unbecoming of their rank, The Bravohood, or as a man, I reserve the right to demote them to a lower belt rank, strip their rank, ask them to leave, or ban them from the forum.

If I am ever forced to do this, it is with heavy heart, and NOT something I take lightly.
Last edited by Stephen on Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:30 am, edited 10 times in total.
Reason: updated
Respectfully,
Bravo

"Eighty percent of success is showing up" James Allen

When in doubt just think...
WWBD™ = What Would Bravo Do
Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Re: Forum Rank

Postby Stephen » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:49 am

thoughts?
feedback?

further ways to define belt ranks?
Respectfully,
Bravo

Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby SlickTrick » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:59 am

i agree the old rep system was lame. i like this. this could also add toward making a name for ourselves as a group.
SlickTrick
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Techfall » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:06 pm

Um...what's BJJ?

:p
Techfall
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Stephen » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:13 pm

techfall wrote:Um...what's BJJ?

:p

ha!

anyone who ever asks that as a serious question will clearly demonstrate they are white belts
Respectfully,
Bravo

Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby Sicarii » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:16 pm

Bravo wrote:Instead of REP or user titles that only change by post count, I am trying to come up with a ranking system that is clear, simple, and legit.

testing right now, but made it off BJJ belts

WHITE= new guy, afc, just starting out= everyone so no need to label guys with this
BLUE=they are starting to get it, going out in field, approaching, battling AA and writing FRs about dates and some hook ups
PURPLE= they are seeing the matrix, they are picking up girls using game and getting laid
BROWN= giving great advice, getting laid on a consistent basis, helping newer guys out, someone I would recommend to learn from and can begin to charge for their services
BLACK= I fully endorse them, highly recommend them, know they walk the walk and can teach it to others, would work with them in bootcamps or seminars

myself or other higher ranking guys can recommend someone for promotion, but to get to brown 90% of the time I have to personally see you in action, black of course is 100%

Promotion is based on post quality and more importantly skill level in the field.

Only going to add rank to a few guys right now, if you want to discuss it PM me and we will chat over the phone about

(never dug the runes thought they were fruity, this is a simple and familiar way to rank and have ideas on how we can wear our colors)

At least you didn't go the ATT way and added the green belt in between white and blue, props!

I like this system. Gives a whole new meaning to "I mounted her last night" :lol:
Sicarii

Postby Farmer » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:37 pm

I liked this idea when we talked about it before, and I REALLY like it better than the way its done on other forums.

I think it adds some much needed gravitas and legitimacy to a forum, so that newer guys REALLY know that these guys know what they are talking about, especially since newbies on other forums eventually start questioning who is a keyboard jockey and who actually knows what they are talking about.

If this becomes a permanent thing then I also think this should be stickied in a General discussion place.

The only problem I could foresee is maybe bitching about how they are really good, but arnt goign to come to LA just for you to see them, etc etc. Oh well. Tough titties I say. I think its more important that newer guys know that they can really to what someone says, so they know that this is a BS free zone

BS Free Zone....I like the sound of that.
Farmer

WWBD
Farmer
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby Stephen » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:07 pm

just made it so after 10 posts you are a white belt, figured good to even earn that

and Farmer- I get that a lot, BUT if you are a black belt in Judo and a black belt in TKD, and come to another school you are a white belt.

I know where guys get promoted super fast, but they still have to prove their salt at the new school

same here
Respectfully,
Bravo

Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby Stephen » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:42 pm

you guys should be seeing them now,
want to tighten up the requirements for rank, will base off 9 levels of PUA

PM me to let me know where you are at so we can figure out where you rank
Respectfully,
Bravo

Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby Petar » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

lol my rank will never go up since you could not possibly see me in action, since I live in canberra and have no plans to come to LA anytime soon.
Petar
White Belt
White Belt

Next

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached