Project X Unabridged Version

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby Maestro » Wed May 18, 2011 10:52 pm

Bravo wrote:Invisible lats???

I don't do that you SOBs


(and was thinking about the signature at the gun range last night and it made me bust out laughing while driving!!


Best part was the look on your face as the recognition dawned on you.

I did the invisible lat walk last Thursday and Stealth cracked up.

Stealth wrote:Here is a link to the field report mentioned above: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2366

Maestro, a few things to add to your list:

Zeus the flight attendant

Flash Gordon and your maniacal laugh

Bravo's invisible lats

heh heh exactly heh heh heh, yeah, heh heh nevermind


Lol, I kept trying to think of Zeus's name but couldn't remember.

The Flash Gordon thing was the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life, but it was a private moment not meant to be shared in public. Unless he wants to share it.

As long as its not Sloth.
-Maestro
Project X Alumni
‎"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." -Alfred Lord Tennyson
Image
User avatar
Maestro
Brown Belt X
Brown Belt X
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Atlanta Georgia

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby Farmer » Thu May 19, 2011 1:12 am

That might have been one of the funniest moments of my life. I hope that I remember it while on my deathbed, because it will make me smile.

The fact that we were hammered, then you laughed so hard you crumpled to the floor CRYING....i dont think I have ever made anyone laugh so hard in my life.

And I bought those specifically with you in mind Maestro....just for a moment like that. And it couldnt have worked better.
Farmer

WWBD
User avatar
Farmer
Brown Belt
Brown Belt
 
Posts: 882
Joined: Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:46 pm

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby NSM » Thu May 19, 2011 6:17 am

Farmer wrote:And I bought those specifically with you in mind Maestro....just for a moment like that. And it couldnt have worked better.


That's what she said...
- NSM

Image
User avatar
NSM
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 1742
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:55 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby The Beast » Wed May 25, 2011 8:51 pm

sounds like it was priceless.
Image
The Beast
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:26 pm
Location: Atlanta GA

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby Mack » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:48 pm

You know what is the greatest thing I have gained from project X?

I grew some seriously huge balls.

I'll break a girls jaw if she blows me.

Before I left. I suffered anxiety.

I actually dreaded going out...

Now, I can't wait!

I ran the incest opener last night and plan on running it many more tonight. :)

I killed it last night!

Every week I go out, I get better!

I look at myself now, a month later and look at myself two months ago.

I have so much now confidence!

Soon, I will catch herpes! =D
Image

Image

Project X alumni
User avatar
Mack
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:18 am
Location: California

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby Maestro » Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:20 am

Mackaholic wrote:I ran the incest opener last night and plan on running it many more tonight. :)

I killed it last night!

Every week I go out, I get better!

I look at myself now, a month later and look at myself two months ago.

I have so much now confidence!

Soon, I will catch herpes! =D


So great Mack! Except the Herpes part. Fuck that. Now fly out to Atlanta and take a vacation with us.
-Maestro
Project X Alumni
‎"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." -Alfred Lord Tennyson
Image
User avatar
Maestro
Brown Belt X
Brown Belt X
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Atlanta Georgia

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby Mack » Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:09 am

Maestro wrote:
Mackaholic wrote:I ran the incest opener last night and plan on running it many more tonight. :)

I killed it last night!

Every week I go out, I get better!

I look at myself now, a month later and look at myself two months ago.

I have so much now confidence!

Soon, I will catch herpes! =D


So great Mack! Except the Herpes part. Fuck that. Now fly out to Atlanta and take a vacation with us.


Haha! Jeez. Why don't any of my threads ever make sense?

I gotta start reading before I post...

I have to save up a lil bit first. Had to bail a friend out yesterday... :-\

I'm gonna make it out July or August. :-D
Image

Image

Project X alumni
User avatar
Mack
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X
 
Posts: 385
Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:18 am
Location: California

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby NoName » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 am

but..did anyone get laid?
NoName
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:31 am

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby Maestro » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:20 am

NoName wrote:but..did anyone get laid?


Get laid all the time. Why are you asking?
-Maestro
Project X Alumni
‎"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." -Alfred Lord Tennyson
Image
User avatar
Maestro
Brown Belt X
Brown Belt X
 
Posts: 2825
Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:16 pm
Location: Atlanta Georgia

Re: Project X Unabridged Version

Postby NoName » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:28 am

Maestro wrote:
NoName wrote:but..did anyone get laid?


Get laid all the time. Why are you asking?


No no, I was referring specifically to this trip you all had together. Did anyone get laid? Or was it not that sort of trip?
NoName
White Belt
White Belt
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:31 am

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron