Px, life changer!

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Px, life changer!

Postby bambam » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:56 am

There are no words to describe how much Bravo and his coaches changed my life. After attending PX6, I know now I can handle anything life throws my way. Bravo and his team showed me just how high value I am and that no one, not even ex-wives, can take that away. I am 46 years old and yes you can teach an old dog new tricks. Before PX6, I would sit around feeling sorry for my damn self and thinking I am not worthy of anyone. After 50 hours with Bravo and his team, I know that is complete and utter horseshit! Now I re-frame the neg to a postive. I go up to hot women and talk to them with more confidence than ever before.

Now when bad things come my way, I dont let it bring me down like before. I know there are going to be bad days, but I re-frame it and let it run off my back like water of a ducks ass. I go out with the mind set hot women want me, they just dont know it yet( credit that statement to Bravo. One of his favorite sayings). I will never again settle like I did in my previous marriages. I am too good for that and Bravo and his team helped me realize it!

So my advise, man up! Get your ass, to PX!
bambam
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Re: Px, life changer!

Postby Blaze » Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:38 am

Awesome post! Keep crushing life bro!
Blaze
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached