1-on-1

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

1-on-1

Postby Trance » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Hey guys. This is my first post on this forum, actually on any forum ever. Just came back from a 3 days 1-on-1 with Bravo.

It was an amazing experience.

I will not go into too much detail about what exactly happened, as I would prefer to keep something this special as a personal memory for now, until I apply it to my life to an extent that I deem worthy.

Our first day was all talk about life. About how I can be true to myself. It was creating concrete pillars to build the amazing person who I am becoming. A lot of intense and deep thoughts about life. I realized that this guy in front of me is not just a pick up artist.

See the others, the pros, are also pick up artists, they are all about getting laid, which I also want, and which Bravo can obviously do. But he is about something more real. About becoming a man who can look himself in the mirror not give himself worth by getting laid, but getting laid by his worth. He worked hard enough to be a better man who is true to himself, while being smart socially and attracting women. Anyway, this is more ass kissing than I intended to do. It is what I believe though, 100%

We talked about life and I realized that I need to work on my inner game to have an outside game that can be a part of my life as a man, rather than memorized lines.

The second and third day were about outside game and pickup, not as you would imagine though. He did not hand me material to memorize. No scripted openers or stories. We just talked. Well he did. I listened. I see now his method and what he was trying to plant into me. His teaching method is unique.

By the end of days 2 & 3 we went into the mall and he had me cold approach.

All throughout the 3 days Bravo called me out on my shit, always. In an intense fashion. I would be myself, not even trying to do anything. And he would criticize everything I was doing, or not doing. That basically kicked my pride in the face a hundred times a day. But I loved it. After all this is exactly what I was looking for. I wasn't looking for someone to read me his scripted material, I wasn't looking for someone to demo pickup in front of me all day.

Initially I did not like how there wasn't enough field practice or approaches. But when I thought about it, I realized that what he is teaching me applies to my general life and pickup game, I can go home and apply this. It will take practice, and practice, and practice, and almost giving up, and hating myself, me kicking myself in the skull, then practice more, until I get it. He was teaching me the concepts I need to carry on with my life and game afterwards the right way. He did watch me in field and critique the things that I have to change, major things. But what I initially wanted, which was approaches all day, would serve as nothing but practice I could have done on my own, I would have only gotten what these approaches offered me, rather than what Bravo had to offer, which I got.

The hardest part for me was understanding that most my questions were coming from the wrong directions. "How do you say this opener?", "How do you transition into that?", "What if the girl is so and so". Very specific questions. It took a while for me to understand that I can find out all of this on my own, by approaching over and over and over again. It is a work ethic game. The more times I fail the better. I needed the concepts he had to offer, about life, pickup, and mentality. How to approach the whole concept.

What were the most amazing moments? Well to me there were three.

We were in an in&out waiting for a burger. Then Bravo called me out on something that I have been doing my whole life, something that caused me a LOT of pain. No one ever called me out to it. I had not even noticed it nor thought about it the way he called me out to it. It was painful to hear that from him.

Bravo is very brutal and right in your face. But that's what I wanted. He told me I had BO like 8 times at least in the 3 days. lol

The second moment was when we were in the car going back from the mall to the hotel on day 2. Bravo was talking about people who don't follow through and his experience with people who had done that. I instantly started thinking about how I always get very energized, commit to massive change, start, then stop. I remembered how many times I got that "high" feeling, followed by lack of follow through. It was a cycle. I started thinking, is this another cycle? Again? I am tired of starting over. I am wasting my life.

The third moment was the most intense one to me. Pay attention here. on the third day. We had just finished our approaches at the mall. We were having our final dinner. We sat down and got a waitress who remembered him from another 1-on-1 months ago. She was all over him in a way I have never seen before. I didn't really see bravo in action much, so seeing the effect he had on this woman by talking to her months ago was awe inspiring. Bravo introduced me to her and DHVed me and I smiled and said hello. She came over a couple of times and he flirted with her and did his thing, he would explain to me what he just did whenever she leaved. She was totally ignoring me. Then she came back and asked him if he wants another drink. He said yes. My cup was empty too. She literally came, faced him, touched his arm, asked him, then said sure thing honey or whatever and did not say anything to me. So I told bravo "my drink is empty too, she didn't ask me" and he said something..

"because you don't exist right now"

Fatality. If you ever played a mortal kombat game, you know what I mean.

To keep a long story not too long. We went to the hotel, talked a bit and he left.

Before he left I thanked him. Not for doing the 1-on-1, I paid for that. But for doing it with extreme sincerity and care. He pushed it to the very limit putting in extra hours and making sure I get everything I need.
Trance
White Belt
White Belt

Re: 1-on-1

Postby Sigma » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:15 pm

Thanks for posting this, good read and way to weather the storm and follow through!

Very insightful post, and is a 2016 goal of mine
If you're alive today, then you have a 100% success rate over anything that has tried to break you.
Sigma
Blue Belt X
Blue Belt X

Postby Trance » Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Thank you my friend. The post did not do it justice. But I dont think its meant to do.
Trance
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Valmont » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:28 pm

Hey universe. Glad to hear you had a great time in the 1on1. I know what you mean by chasing the high on new projects - I do that a lot. Stick around and lets motivate each other.
Valmont
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Moiser » Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Nice write up.

Welcome to the Bravohood, looking forward to hearing about your progress.
Project X2 Alumni
As long as I live, I swear I'll see this through.
Moiser
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby DJNinja » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:27 am

Welcome to the best men's lifestyle redesign forum on the internets!

I had a 1-on-1 with him a few months ago, and even tho I'm a purple belt, I still learned A LOT from Bravo, so I know how profound the experience was. The most important thing, though, is to follow through with all of the things that you need to work on and stay true to this journey. Quitting when it gets tough would be a waste of your money and time.

Be more active here! I look forward to reading your field reports as you hit the field and start leveling up!
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Location: The land of sunshine, great weather, babes, bikinis, and all things awesome

Postby Trance » Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:39 pm

Thank you guys. I will do my best!!
I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
Trance
White Belt
White Belt

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached