Bravo Coaching Call aka HOLY SHIEET !

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Bravo Coaching Call aka HOLY SHIEET !

Postby RocKoNoVA » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:40 pm

First off, I wanna say a big THANK YOU to Moiser again for being so generous and having that contest to win this coaching call !!!! I can never thank you enough man and I really appreciate it !

Thanks again to Bravo for doing this and adding in that second. I know me and Belial815 definitely both got ALOT out of it.

I don't think I've ever so pumped in my life.

If you've read the feedback on this part of the site, I just wanna say that every single word those guys have written is true.

Bravo is THE REAL DEAL when it comes to putting focus on exactly what needs to be done. The guy is a living example of congruency and being aligned with his true self.

Definitely had some "tough love" moments and some stuff I didn't want to hear, but definitely NEEDED to.

I know specifically I stopped doing nightgame to focus on daygaming exclusively just cause I was getting frustrated from it and felt like it was a waste of time. Now I see that's more defeatist thinking and will be combining both.

ALOT of other stuff and Bravo definitely went over the alotted hour and answered all of my questions thoroughly.

Got my first homework assignments and will definitely be posting up more field reports !

Definitely do yourself a favor and invest in a coaching call and/or win one like me and Belial did ! :D

"Always be moving toward your goal"
RocKoNoVA
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: Bravo Coaching Call aka HOLY SHIEET !

Postby Moiser » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:40 am

You're more than welcome brother!
Project X2 Alumni
As long as I live, I swear I'll see this through.
Moiser
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached