Quicksand sucks. Luckily, there's Bravo.

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Quicksand sucks. Luckily, there's Bravo.

Postby SolarityNA » Sun May 03, 2015 3:26 pm

Before I begin, if you’re reading this because you’re on the fence for a one on one just do it. I guarantee you won’t regret it. From my experience with the one on one just this past weekend, none of these feedback posts and testimonials are embellished. They state it legitimately how it is and the experience definitely lives up to the hype.

Blatantly stating, I’m brand spanking new to the pickup. My only exposure to pickup was “The Game” written by Neil Strauss. I read it, thought it was awesome but then promptly forgot it. However recent…events brought me back to the PUA world, and because of it I sought out Bravo and god damn am I glad I did. After doing a couple of coaching calls I decided immediately that this needed to happen and began saving money for this weekend. It sucked putting the money aside at first, but after this weekend I have zero regrets. I would do it again in a heartbeat. Bravo over-delivered in every aspect.

Here’s the breakdown:

Day 1:
Bravo met me at the hotel in Phoenix. We did introductions and he immediately jumped into teaching pickup. For the next three hours we began cramming pickup fundamentals into my head before we decided to take a break for lunch. However, there’s something you need to know about Bravo…he’s always teaching. Even the walk over to grab lunch, he’s constantly talking, instilling as much knowledge as he can into your head. He’s always pointing out different situations, addressing different outcomes, and giving you the tools to make the outcomes the outcomes that YOU want.

After lunch, we went back to the hotel and for the next four hours we built upon those fundamentals and began working on formulating individualized pick up strategies for myself and ways to make them dangerously effective. We then took the material and then left the hotel to run some mall game and I got to throw down some game on various sets in the mall. Quickly we found that I’m not the greatest at DHV implementation and we worked on trying to smooth that out and he gave me awesome feedback after each set.

After a long day of mall game, we called it quits and decided to do a full debrief at dinner. Bravo briefed overarching trends that he saw and we worked on different game plans to combat them. You can ask Bravo though, by the time dinner rolled around I was a walking zombie. It was a nonstop mental sprint for the entire day and I was wiped by the time Bravo dropped me off back at the hotel for the night.

Day 2:
Not only is Bravo an awesome pick up coach, but his firearms training and edge training is outstanding. I’ve gone through official military training and Bravo was able to outshine a lot of it and fix numerous bad habits I’ve acquired over the years. Even if you’re solely interested in pickup, I highly recommend you go through his training. You’re already going to be fried from the day before, and the combat training helps reset your brain for rest of the day while you’re receiving pickup instruction.

We started off the morning grabbing breakfast and during breakfast we reviewed any questions I had from the day before as well as various things that Bravo wanted me to prepare for the day. We spent the next couple of hours going over the items I prepared and we worked on more fundamentals and tactics to combat the negative trends from the day before. Afterward, we did firearms training at the local range, edge training at the hotel, and spent the rest of the evening (6 hours) tying EVERYTHING together (lots of awesome tactics and “confidential stuff”).

This weekend was absolutely incredible. I look forward to working with him again and look forward to becoming more involved within the Bravohood!
SolarityNA
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Re: Quicksand sucks. Luckily, there's Bravo.

Postby DJNinja » Mon May 04, 2015 11:24 am

Welcome to the family, and looking forward to reading more from you! It seems like every time someone gets training from Bravo, they eventually get an epic LR, so bright future ahead for you ;)
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Location: The land of sunshine, great weather, babes, bikinis, and all things awesome

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached