Learning to divide by zero.

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Learning to divide by zero.

Postby Moiser » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:37 am

I'm going to try to keep this brief.

I've been a member of the Bravohood for just over three years. I came over to the Hood from Stylelife, after reading The Game. To give you an idea about where my head was when I joined the Hood, check out a snippet of my first FR on the Hood.

Moiser wrote:I spent most of the night feeling awkward and full of anxiety. Couldn’t bring myself to make a direct approach and even when I did manage to strike up a few conversations with pretty girls I didn’t push it...

With hindsight it's easy to pick apart my efforts on the first leg of this journey we're all on, I lacked a feeling of self worth... I was lost and I had no understanding of myself.

Soon after joining the Hood, I attended PX2, and there's no doubt in my mind that PX2 was the gateway to where I am now. It was a crazy experience and something I'll always remember, I couldn't recommend PX highly enough.

I came back to the UK with a fire ignited in my belly, hooked up with the UK Hood members and started to put in some serious work. I took follow up coaching calls with Bravo to further help with my development. I started to think about what I wanted from life, what I would and would not accept from the people in my life. I dedicated a lot of time to my development, possibly to the point of it being a addiction for a short amount of time.

It's been something of a journey of self-discovery, I've met some inspiring people, people I feel privileged to count as friends. My career is not my biggest focus but, I have achieved things that, at one point, I thought impossible. I've found a real passion in travel, met some cute girls and had some crazy experiences.

It truly feels like I am living life on my terms and I owe a large chunk of that to Bravo.
Project X2 Alumni
As long as I live, I swear I'll see this through.
Moiser
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Re: Learning to divide by zero.

Postby DJNinja » Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:59 am

Our three year anniversary is coming up! (Can you believe that it's really been three years???) And I agree, it's nice to see how all of us are living life on our terms, the way that we want it to be, and not just in terms of girls, but in LIFE.

Thanks, Bravo!
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Location: The land of sunshine, great weather, babes, bikinis, and all things awesome

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached