Coaching call to start th new year!

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Coaching call to start th new year!

Postby tornapathy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:41 am

Good morning,

Last night, I had my coaching call with Bravo and I must say it helped clarify what I knew deep down in my heart to be the case. This was the very first call, for anyone about to make that step. Come prepared, write down a ton of questions. 90% of my questions where answered without even being asked. Which shows preparation and that this isn't the first time, which Bravo is answering these. I won't go into specifics about what we talked about because that would be a diss service to Bravo and myself but I will say it is worth it and if you want to get ahead of the game you have to pay to play ( take that however you want).

To me it was worth it and I will be scheduling another. Thanks Bravo. Homework assignment is in the task of bing completed!
tornapathy
White Belt
White Belt

Re: Coaching call to start th new year!

Postby Ice » Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:34 am

Glad you decided to go for a coaching call - and that it helped you

:)
Ice
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby tornapathy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:08 am

Yes sir thanks for the advice. Still waiting for that private. Hope you didn't forget about me
tornapathy
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Ice » Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:35 am

No, sorry man. Short on time these days. I didn't forget about you.

Just replied.
Ice
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Postby DJNinja » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:46 am

Like Ice said, I'm glad that you went for the coaching call.

More importantly now is to make sure that you apply the things that you learned in the call. A lot of guys get a coaching call, do a 1-on-1 or attend a bootcamp, and then when they get back home, they get fired up at first but then ultimately settle back into the "old routine".

Then they wonder why nothing has changed, and they feel that their investment wasn't worth it.

Don't be that guy.

Your investment in yourself is what you make of it. Like any skill, the more that you apply yourself into this, the better you'll get at it. So apply the lessons, keep moving forward, be awesome.

Looking forward to reading more FRs about your upcoming breakthroughs!
DJNinja
Purple Belt X
Purple Belt X

Location: The land of sunshine, great weather, babes, bikinis, and all things awesome

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached