Always be moving towards your goal.

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

Always be moving towards your goal.

Postby Kid Brock » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 pm

Last weekend I had an amazing, life changing experience. I had been looking forward to this for a long time. I thought I knew what my sticking point was. After 3 days with Bravo, I realized that even though I have been getting numbers, there was much I can do to tighten my game there also.

A quick side note, Bravo had what I believe was an ear infection and even though he was feeling rough and off balance, you would have never known it. When he is coaching, his attention is 100% on you. The 1 on 1 is totally customized to each individual. He also went past the agreed time just so I could get more practice in set.

Bravo is very observant and immediately pointed out a few things I could polish up like posture, some fashion tips, eye contact, smiling, ect... These are all things I was not aware of, they are also things that 2 stylelife bootcamps never pointed out to me. Once you are aware of these things, you can correct them fairly easy.

Bravo also pointed out that I do not have high energy while in set. So I need to show more emotion so that the target feels how excited I am about a D2 location. Bravo has the ability to make his favorite places seem like the most amazing places ever. When he describes it you feel like you have to try it. Then he taught me how to DHV D2 locations in a way that the target is excited about going there.

Another skill Bravo helped me develop is steering a conversation the direction you want it to go. This is where I learned to " Always be moving towards your goal". This one skill is one that is a game changer for me. Instead of talking about things that are not getting me closer to my goal, I can now steer any conversation back on course to my goal.

I also learned that I have to make a Statement of intent. I had not been doing this at all, and this one step will allow me to determine more accurately if I have built enough attraction.

We also did some shooting, knife, and tactical flashlight training. When Bravo interacts with anyone, it is a lesson. The way he interacts with waiting staff, managers, as a wing, basically any time he is in an interaction, he is controlling the interaction. Just being able to see that in action was a learning experience.

I am starting a new chapter in my life, this experience is one of those that changes your life forever. My reality has shifted, and I now see the world in a different light. Only a few times in a persons life does that happen, but when it happens, it changes your reality forever.

Thanks Bravo for all the hard work and dedicated attention you gave me during my training. Bravo is not only a great coach, but a great friend. I can't wait to meet other guys in the Bravohood at the next PX.
Kid Brock
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Re: Always be moving towards your goal.

Postby Syrrah » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:53 pm

Nice! I've got my eye on PX as well. Can't wait to see some of your new FRs.
Syrrah
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby PhoenixUK » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Inspiring man, thanks for sharing

Sounds like you had 121 coaching in person or one on PX or something? Would love to get on that

What a game changer and ive seen your HB photos in another thread, I seriously feel inspired that
I can change too

Cheers
'Associated with the sun, a phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor'

Bravohood Team England
PhoenixUK
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Kid Brock » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:40 pm

It is humbling that someone is inspired by my progress. 1 on 1 with Bravo is life changing. If you get a chance to train by either phone, PX, or 1 on 1, I highly recommend it.
Kid Brock
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached