LIVE Coaching Thread-GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE

Live coaching schedule, threads, and AMAs

LIVE Coaching Thread-GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE

Postby Stephen » Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:02 pm

******these have now come to an end

Times and hosts for the OFFICIAL BRAVOHOOD LIVE COACHING THREADS

Smooth talk with Smoothcall

Monday evening- 7 pm Pacific time (10pm Eastern time)

Smoothcall or, "Uncle Smooth," as he is often affectionately called by younger PUA's, is one of the most experienced members of the pick up community, having started studying the social arts in the early 1990's, a few years after his first divorce at 30 years old. Having studied the social arts for so long, Smoothcall lost count of the number of his conquests many years ago, but he estimates the number as in the range of 90 to 110. In 1997, he started one of the first pick up websites on the internet, the now defunct theplayerspage.com and wrote pick up advice using the name Mark Ross. Although Smoothcall has had a few long term exclusive relationships over the years, he has never completely cut his ties with the pick up community. Smoothcall has been invited to speak at workshops and boot camps held by both Hypnotica and Bravo, and was offered a position as a coach in a well know pick up organization. When he declined, they gave him an honorary position as a "graduate assistant" and he thereafter hosted weekly flashchats for that organization until Bravo invited him to host a flashchat on The Bravohood

In addition to studying the social arts, over the years Smoothcall has studied tantra, meditation, hypnosis, NLP, astrology, neuroscience, and eastern and western religions, philosophies, and mysticisms, all with a focus on understanding how these can help us in our social interactions and in our lives in general. He has been called an Urban Shaman, a natural tantrico, and damned good poker player. He is pleased to be able to answer your questions about pick up, inner game, and life in general during his flashchats.

GTFO with DJNinja & Ice

Thursday evening- 6 pm Pacific time (9pm Eastern time)

DJNinja-When his last exclusive relationship ended, DJNinja made it a goal to transform himself into the Man he deserved to be. A chance encounter with two HOT girls in Vegas was the catalyst that led him to begin learning Game; looking back, he did almost everything right. He DQ'ed them for having fake hair, dealt with a particularly aggressive AMOG, kept his aloof & fun-loving frame, and *almost* was able to pull the girls to his hotel room for some "fun." This near-hit inspired him to learn formal Game, which eventually led him to the Bravohood. Keeping an open mind, he frequently attended flashchats, went in-field, posted field reports, took the advice of more advanced members, then attended more flashchats, went in-field, posted more field reports...In 2012, he graduated from Project X, Bravo's intense three-day bootcamp, where he learned hands-on not just to pick up chicks, but to live an AWESOME, INSPIRED LIFE.

Today, DJNinja lives the life few men dare to dream. The social skills that he's learned from Bravo, his PX2 coaches, brown belts & purple belts, and from actual experience in-field and online has helped him to excel not just in meeting women, but also in business, in his career, in his social circle, IN LIFE. He admits that he is still constantly learning and pushing to become the best version of himself. Join him in his weekly journey to awesomeness as he helps you to go through your own.

Ice - Formerly a shy, awkward and quiet AFC who was always in his head, never knowing what to say. He then read MM, but still wasn’t getting laid from it – so made the journey to LA to attend Mystery’s Bootcamp, where he also happened to meet Bravo. With 0% results after MM’s bootcamp, on his quest for more, he joined The Bravohood and applied to PX2.

After an event he will never forget, having his mindset shifted, he is now the guy he always envisioned. Ice believes in having strong inner game and being a leader. He owns who he is, what he says and knows what he stands for. Ice incorporates these approaches in his coaching style. Since he's graduated PX2, he has tied girls up, wrote on them, and stuck markers in their ass! ;), and has posted the pictures to prove it!

(go here if you need to figure out time zones http://time.gov/ )

OFFICIAL LIVE Coaching Thread rules-

1. First come, first served. If you have a question just post it in the official thread that the host creates during the official time. The host will answer it as soon as they can.

2. If you are responding to something the host (or someone else) posted, just make sure to QUOTE them so it is easy for everyone to follow.

How do you quote? By clicking the word QUOTE at the upper right of the post your are quoting.
Once you want to check and see if this thread has been updated, just hit refresh in your browser (the REFRESH button usually in the upper left of Chrome/ Firefox/ IE/ Safari- etc, or the shortcut on your keyboard (crntl r I think on a PC and cmmand R on Mac). Lastly you can also click SUBSCRIBE at the bottom of this page to subscribe to the thread. So you get emailed when there is a new post since the last time you visited it.

3. If you are new, please leave the answering part to the host. Get a feel for how these run before trying to take over his spot. ;)

4. Some hosts want the chit chat to be kept to a minimum, others might be totally fine with it, best to ask the host and see what they are cool with.

5. Lets ALL try to make these awesome and helpful!

*Any changes or additions to these times will be posted here, so please check this thread for updates in the future*
Last edited by Stephen on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:20 am, edited 24 times in total.
Reason: updated
Respectfully,
Bravo

"Eighty percent of success is showing up" James Allen

When in doubt just think...
WWBD™ = What Would Bravo Do
Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Re: Flashchat schedule

Postby Michael G » Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Awesome. i really like this idea Bravo.

Cheers
Michael G
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Viewer » Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Great idea!
Are only registered members allowed? Do you have to have a certain belt level?
Are the times going to be posted in this thread or elsewhere?
I have done so much for so long with so little that I am now qualified to do anything with nothing.

"Blow me or blow me out."
Viewer
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Stephen » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:23 pm

bump so all you guys make sure to welcome Smooth proper!
Respectfully,
Bravo

Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby Valmont » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:41 am

Welcoming Smooth muchly!

Bravo, is it cool if us UK guys sort something out? Perhaps an unofficial one or something where we can all chat and compare without getting up at 2 in the morning?
Valmont
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby Keyser Soze » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:55 pm

Valmont, I'd be down with that if you can sort something out. I think there are a couple of other Europe-based members as well scattered about the place.

Cheers,
KS
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Keyser Soze
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Stephen » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:22 pm

Valmont wrote:Welcoming Smooth muchly!

Bravo, is it cool if us UK guys sort something out? Perhaps an unofficial one or something where we can all chat and compare without getting up at 2 in the morning?

you guys have open access to the flashchat whenever you want, just act cool in there is all I ask

but the only way a OFFICIAL flashchat time gets made and put in this thread is if it is run by someone who I give the OK to

so feel free to set one up, once in a while, once a month, once a week, or once a day

only rules are when it is time for an OFFICIAL one, the guy who has that timeslot runs the show (so be cool while he is in there and don't try to also run it) and act cool when in there

:D

that answer it for ya

the flashchat and the forum are part of The Bravohood which means it is here for us all to use
Respectfully,
Bravo

Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby Smoothcall » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:43 pm

I really enjoyed hosting the flashchat this week. I'm looking forward to doing it again next Tuesday at 7 p.m. pacific time.

Thanks to all who showed up.
I am my DHV

Smoothcall Bio (you may need to scroll down)
---------------------------------------------------------
Smoothcall
Brown Belt
Brown Belt

Postby Maestro » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:32 pm

Thank you Smoothcall, you did an awesome job and I think everyone got a lot out of it.
-Maestro
Project X Alumni
‎"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." -Alfred Lord Tennyson
Maestro
Brown Belt X
Brown Belt X

Postby Fresh » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:21 pm

shittt I missed the flash chat yesterday, those have been a great start to the past few weeks. Even if I don't have a question, I love chatting with you guys.
-Fresh

WWBD?

"The better men are at persuading women to have sex with them,
the more confident, happy, and well adjusted he will be.”
Fresh
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Next

Return to Live Coaching Threads