1 on 1 Life Changing Experience with Bravo

Feedback from guys I have personally worked with either thru
-Phone Coaching
-1on1's
-Project X

1 on 1 Life Changing Experience with Bravo

Postby expedia » Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:41 pm

The day finally came, my 1 on 1 life changing weekend had arrived. I had arrived at the terminal, 10 minutes before his plain landed. Finally there he is ... Bravo!

Even though we technically didn't start till tomorrow, Bravo wanted to grab a drink and some food just to get to know each other. We went to this place I usually go to joke around to talk about a game plan and leave.
FRIDAY

I head over to pick Bravo up, go to grab some breakfast and instantly he goes into teaching mode breaking down everything from inner game, openers and transitioning like no one I've ever seen. Also Bravo reveals his top secret DHV's which are the BEST dhv's you can have in your arsenal( MADE A PROMISE WITH BRAVO, I WILL NOT BE REVEALING THEM, EVER) .After hours of going over theories, we hit up the mall helping out with fashion . With his help and his way of getting connections and trying on everything thing and with him knowing what stores to hit up. Next thing I know its time to get ready to go cold approaching for my 1st time .

Finally we get to the bar and it's time to start approaching. Through out the night I opened set after set after set! Most of them actually become a blur but the one that stood out the most was a 6 set of models where I open , goes well but begin to stall out so Bravo comes in and is demoing which is awesome to see. SIDE NOTE: Bravo is THE REAL DEAL!!! Having him demo in set is awesome to see how to work a set like a master. I eject and Bravo begins to tell me how what I did wrong and also tells me about how there was a group of guys just staring, drinking there beers and shocked out of there minds that I opened the hottest girls at the bar! The last set I opened was a four set of hb's which was he best set of the night, I hook well and locked in but misread them and didn't realize they wanted me to stay till the debrief where he said I should stayed in but learned what to do next.
SATURDAY
I wake up, pick up Bravo and head over to get more teaching and some fashion with the brand new connections I have. Hours go by and we head back for hours of teaching his dhv storytelling (which Ive never seen anyone so amazing at it), went over body language . By the time we are done : we get changed go to the bar, grab food and get ready to have another great night. Once we arrive to the bar we relax I get to se him do some hired gun game and watch the some UFC till the place is packed.

First set I open a seated mix 6 set right before the fight , which goes well. I eject watch the fight starts then its go time.

I go set after set again , which helps my AA alot. As I'm walking in I open this 8 mixed set where I ran the set like a pro. All of the guys the guys are having a blast loving my style and my personality, then all of a sudden this HB apart of the group begins pawing at me trying to get my attention. I ignore, she then begins rubbing her ass all over me and is basically dry humping me while I'm standing in there. I'm in shock and have no idea what to do so I just ignore it. I end up ejecting but the set is so hooked they keep begging to hangout with me and that we should hangout. I agree but decide to check out another bar with Bravo so I can open more.

We go back to the place I went with him the night before and open everyone. This one 2 set had this gorgeous blonde who I open, lock in but it fizzled out.

The very last set I open is a 3 set of bad ass bikers who are 30 years older than me, looked like stereotypical bikers whom I decided to open, then hook and they are loving my company. Right after that we head back to the hotel and debrief.

SUNDAY
I wake up with barely any sleep at all and head over to the hotel to check out and to meet up with KOA and IkeaMike just before I have to drop Bravo off to the airport.
We meet up hangout, have a blast for a few hours but then it's time to drop bravo off at the airport.
So we leave I drop Bravo off and cant believe how he changed my life in 48 hours.

Thank you Bravo for changing my life and for being a great friend!
Last edited by expedia on Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:17 am, edited 6 times in total.
Founding Member
THE COMPANY

I will not lose, for even in defeat, there's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me. - Jay Z

This is my inception, I'm writing my dreams. - Common
I'm on the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is minimal.
expedia
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Re: 1 on 1 Life Changing Experience with Bravo

Postby Maestro » Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Sounds like you had a great experience. Keep that going into this week, this month, this year. Remember everything Bravo taught you and keep it going. Looking forward to reading more from you soon.

Girl rubbing her ass on you= good problem to have :)
-Maestro
Project X Alumni
‎"To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." -Alfred Lord Tennyson
Maestro
Brown Belt X
Brown Belt X

Postby king.ferdinando » Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:43 am

I'm impressed. When I went out with expedia he had some crippling AA he couldn't run an opener without psyching himself out. I'm not saying that to be an asshole but rather to point out to expedia how far he's come in 48 hours. I'm proud man keep up the motivation let this weekends successes propel you into next weeks and next weeks propel you into next months and so on and so forth.
I'm KF and I have a metric shit ton to learn and even far more to do
The company....
king.ferdinando
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Shotz » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:28 am

Great FR! Sounds like you had an awesome time and learned a ton!

I'd say one of the biggest problems with most guys, once they are in set, is they eject way too early. If they are still talking to you, they are interested.
Shotz
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby expedia » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:25 pm

Maestro, its one problem I won't be complaining about anytime soon! :D

Bay, at first I get everyone evolved then after I hook I then start focusing on my target and a few select from the group.

Great point shotz!!! Thanks!!
Last edited by expedia on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Founding Member
THE COMPANY

I will not lose, for even in defeat, there's a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me. - Jay Z

This is my inception, I'm writing my dreams. - Common
I'm on the pursuit of awesomeness, excellence is minimal.
expedia
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby KingOfAces » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:01 pm

you're the man buddy! sounds like you really learned a lot and had a great time from talking to you and bravo. was awesome to meet up with you guys on sunday. keep up the great work bro, looking forward to hanging with you soon!

KOA
KingOfAces
THE COMPANY

Stay Thirsty My Friends...

Be social! There's no such thing as a cold approach if you know everyone.
KingOfAces
White Belt
White Belt

Postby Boom » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:08 pm

Well done brother! Heard you went sarging in my homecity :D Miss Philly big time. You got alot of work done in 48 hours, and yeah your right, Bravo is the real deal. ;)
‎"The standard pace is for chumps, the system is designed so anyone can keep up. If you're more driven than 'just anyone' you can do so much more than anyone expects."
Boom
Purple Belt
Purple Belt

Postby FRO » Tue Aug 09, 2011 1:32 am

Great shit expedia, fucking proud of you and how you progress so much over such a small amount of time. Keep up with the good work man and congrats on the blue belt!!!!!!
AMOR FATI
FRO
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Postby Stephen » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:46 am

I could not have been more proud of expedia and his drive the entire weekend!

Many times when working with guys, I encounter resistance when coaching...not him! Anything I said to do he did, every set I said to open he did (even if it took him a min to get there)

and the set with the models in it...BIG group of guys all decked out in affliction shirts and trying to look cool just staring at them as we walked by, he had just opened another set and was going to break it down...but then followed the AFC eyes to the hottest girls I saw all weekend...and told him to open.

A few seconds later they are all hooked on the opener, I am standing nearby so I can see and hear everything (really good at looking like just another guy so no ones knows I'm with him) and as he was running the set, I turned to the group of guys and a few of them had their mouths WIDE OPEN as they watched him in action

IT WAS AWESOME!!!

The next night he was having people tell him how much they loved his clothes, he met a chick who worked at the store we got some stuff at, (she later told him to buy stuff thru her for a HUGE discount) and then he had a little cutie come up behind him and was rubbing her body all over him

all things that most guys dream about!

I am STILL playing catch up on work and sleep since that weekend, we did TWO 15+ hour days, coaching during day, sarging all night, my voice is still hurting, but fuck was it awesome and it FLEW by!!!!!

-getting a lot of PMs and emails asking about 1 on 1's because of this thread and my recent FB posts, so if I sent you this link it's so you can read what the last guy who had one has to say. Each one is custom made, expedia really wanted to work on his fashion and look so more time was spent on that - for example.

so if you want to know more please go here and follow the instructions

http://bravopua.com/blog/coaching/1-on-1-coaching/

and we can privately discuss it further

I don't want this awesome thread to steer off course, from expedia's awesome transformation, into me talking about coaching
Respectfully,
Bravo

"Eighty percent of success is showing up" James Allen

When in doubt just think...
WWBD™ = What Would Bravo Do
Stephen
Site Admin/Black Belt
Site Admin/Black Belt

Postby Footsy » Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 am

Why did you eject so much?

I know you have to get over AA and all, but it's better to esculate then to Serial Approach.

Sounds like a good time, and seems like you got some amazing advice very quickly. Good job my friend!
-Footsy
Footsy
Blue Belt
Blue Belt

Next

Return to Feedback from guys I've coached